- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 04:23'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Tatiana Zhukova
written by Dina Fursova, Tatiana Zhukova
produced by Tatiana Zhukova
DoP Alexey Dudin
music by nikita. live
sound by Sergey Dementiev
editor Alexander Drozdov-Tikhomirov
cast: Natalia Kondratieva, Alexey Shilo, Tatiana Zhuravleva, Timofey Ukhov
A world where people listen but don't hear each other exists. And this is our reality at the moment. However, there are always those around us who care about our fate. What a pity that we only begin to hear them when we get into a critical situation. How many problems could be avoided if we stopped for a second and listened to what is happening around us.
- International Film Festival «East&West. Classics and Avant Garde» (2021, Russia, Orenburg)
- KinoDUEL International Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- International Film Festival "Love in Every Heart" (2021, Russia, Dzerzhinsky)
- International Festival of Films and TV Films of Spiritual and Moral Content "Saint Vladimir" (2021, Russia, Sevastopol)
- Northern Character International Film & TV Festival (2021, Russia, Murmansk)
- Kinoproba International Festival-Workshop of Film Schools (2021, Russia, Yekaterinburg)
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Tatiana Zhukova was born on 12.04.1981 in Bashkortostan, Russia. In 2015 graduated from the Higher Courses of Screenwriters and Directors (workshop of Surikova A. I., Fokin V. P., Alenikov V. M.). In 2019 graduated from the film school of A. Mitta, the production workshop. Since 2003, she has been working in film production, and since 2019, has been teaching at a film school.
2021 - "Hey, listen", short film
2019 - "Hunger strike", short film
2017 – "Confession of a Misanthrope", short student film \ diploma