- year : 2019
- country : Russia
- timing : 27:27'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Varya Bergelson
written by Evgeniy Ionov, Varya Bergelson
produced by Dmitry Solovey, Stepan Rybnikov, Anastasia Grishchenko
DoP Alexander Melkumov Jr.
sound by Askar Shakurov
editors Varya Bergelson, Nikolay Smirnov
production designer Victoria Prokopenko
cast: Kirill Kaganovich, Gleb Bochkov, Elena Alferova
production company: The Gerasimov Russian State University of Cinematography (VGIK)
The story of three childhood friends, whose paths have long separated, but night, winter, village, home-distilled vodka, axe, fire, and cemetery - a journey through hell, purgatory and, finally, paradise.
- Youth Festival of Short Films "Hazelnut", Winner of the 2nd degree in the Category "Fiction Film", Best Actor - Kirill Kaganovich (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- International open youth festival of television programs and films "Telemania" (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- Moscow Shorts Film Festival (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2020, Russia, Moscow)
- KONIK Film Festival, Best Male Role - Kirill Kaganovich (2020, Russia, Moscow)
- Pune Short Film Festival (2020, India, Pune)
- Moscow International Film Festival (2020, Russia, Moscow)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Varya Bergelson was born on 24.03.1993 in Moscow. In 2019 graduated from The Gerasimov Russian State University of Cinematography (VGIK) as a film director.
2019 - "About Snowflakes", short student film / diploma
2017 - "Fear", short film
2016 - "Metamorphosis", short film