- year : 2016
- country : Russia
- timing : 04:59'
- genre : fashion fiction film
- producer : Jana Nedzvetkaya
written and produced by Jana Nedzvetkaya
DoPs Vasily Ocheretnyuk, Dmitry Abaza, Gevorg Markosyan, Sergey Denisov
music by Veronika Kozhuharova
editor Jana Nedvetskaya, Vasily Ocheretnyuk
production designer Jana Nedvetskaya
cast: Liza Arzamasova, Alexsandra Kirshina, Mikhail Kirshin
"The Alphabet of ben Sirach. Lilith" is a legend, that was told by a restless dreamer and the most skillful professional designer in Russia Jana Nedzvetskaya in a language that is only accessible to her – the language of the underwater show.
- Mercedes-Benz Bokeh South Africa International Fashion Film Festival (2017, South Africa, Cape Town)
- Girona Film Festival (2017, Spain, Girona)
- Fashion Film Festival Chicago (2017, USA, Chicago)
- Miami Fashion Film Festival (2017, USA, Miami)
- Urban Mediamakers Film Festival (UMFF) (2017, USA, Georgia)
- International Fashion Film Festival Brussels (2017, Belgium, Brussels)
- Sarajevo Fashion Film Festival, "BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY", "BEST FASHION FILM" (2017, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Jana Nedzvetkaya was born on 25.12.1967 in Vorkuta (Komi Republic), Russia. She is a Russian designer, the founder and the creative director of LO, JanaNedzvetskaya (JN), L Stalker brands in the world of fashion. For the first time in the world she presented a clothes collection on-line under water. In 1980 graduated from Moscow Institute of Civil Engineering (MISI), The Gerasimov Russian State University of Cinematography (VGIK) as a film director. Yana Nedzvetskaya's clothes are worn by celebrities, many successful business ladies, female politicians and deputies.
2016 - "The Alphabet of ben Sirach. Lilith", fashion film