- year : 2016
- country : Belarus
- timing : 23:22'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Alexander Vysokovskiy
written by Mikhail Onipenko, Alexander Vysokovskiy
produced by Yuriy Gromik, Konstantin Samarin
DoP Mikhail Onipenko
music by Konstantin Ustinovich
sound by Sergey Shunkevich
editor Mikhail Klimov
production designer Sergey Rassolko
cast: Tamara Mironova, Igor Sidorchik, Svetlana Anikey, Alexander Pavlov, Alexander Tkachenok, Svetlana Nekipelova,Valentina Gartsueva, Sofya Yarmakova, Valery Pak, Olga Nikitenko, Evgeniy Chanov
One day of life of residents of an apartment building which recognized their neighbour as a murderer and cannibal from the criminal TV-show "Watch Out with Eduard Tumanov".
- Participant of Russian action "Short Film Day 2016" with the support of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia and the National Center of Cinematography and Animation France
- Film Festival "Black and White Rainbow" (2016, Russia, Togliatti)
- Grenzland-Filmtage (2017, Germany, Selb)
- Shukshin Russian Film Festival (2017, Russia, Barnaul)
- Sose International Film Festival (2017, Armenia, Yerevan)
- International Short Film Festival "Kinosmena", Grand Prix in the nomination Best National Short Film (2017, Belarus, Minsk)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Alexander Vysokovskiy was born on 24.08.1963 in Leninsk, Kazakhstan. In 1982 graduated from Moscow Aviation Aircraft Technical School. In 1990 graduated from Shchepkin Higher Theatre School as an actor. Worked in different theaters in Moscow, acted in films, worked on television and radio.
2016 - CANNIBAL