- year : 2016
- country : Russia
- timing : 22:36’'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Konstantin Abaev
written by Konstantin Abaev, Arina Grantseva
produred by Konstantin Abaev
music by Vladimir Miller
sound by Alexey Prosvirnin
editor Igor Kireev
production designer Konstantin Abaev
cast: Andrey Kochetkov, Leonid Torkiani, Raisa Holomkina
What is a man? Spiridon - who is he? A man beyond time without past or future? He merges with the surrounding space, becoming its part. What is the century now? Who governs the country? His will is concentrated on the rotation of the potter’s wheel. And nothing else matters. God's work is in his hands. Only things created by your own hands, not bought have the true value. If you give something away, it will live on.
- Russian Film Festival "ARTkino", Special Jury Prize (2016, Russia, Moscow)
- The Ural Film Festival (2016, Russia, Yekaterinburg)
- International Film Festival "Radiant Angel" (2016, Russia, Moscow)
- Film Festival "Black and White Rainbow», Winner of the 3rd degree (2016, Russia, Togliatti)
- International Film Festival of Uruguay (2017, Uruguay, Montevideo)
- International Film Festival "Golden Knight" (2017, Russia, Sevastopol)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Konstantin Abaev was born on 06.05.1965 in Tbilisi, Georgia. Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University as a journalist. Worked on Central Television and Channel One as a correspondent, commentator and host. Documentary filmmaker, creator of several satellite TV channels. At the present moment he is a students of Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Film Directors (VKSR).
2016 - SPIRIDON, short film \ debut