- year : 2015
- country : Russia
- timing : 65:08 '
- genre : documentary
- producer : Konstantin Smirnov
written by Konstantin Smirnov
DoPs Konstantin Smirnov, Vlad Zizdok, Alexey Shabarov, Anton Zakharov, Sergey Soloviev
produced by Konstantin Smirnov, Anatoly Smirnov, Alexey Shabarov
editors Konstantin Smirnov, Alexey Shabarov, Andrey Molodikh
sound by Petr Malafeev
The film tells about the life of people after the uneasy truce in Donbas. The distinction between war and peaceful life is erased. Everyday attacks have become a daily routine and home life is tightly intertwined with the war. An evening saunter with the girls in the park gives place to a deadly duel with the sniper the next morning. The local militia whose family had been parted by civil war, lost not only his relatives, but also himself. The crazy wedding in a dilapidated city, and volunteers in search of thrills. This film is about the brutal civil war that has become a part of everyday life. About the ceasefire which doesn't exist.
- International Festival of detective films and television programs on law-enforcement themes "DetectiveFEST" (2016, Russia, Moscow)
- Film Festival "Won Together", Best Director prize (2016, Russia, Sevastopol)
- International Documentary Film Festival "Saratov suffering", Special Jury Prize (2016, Russia, Saratov)
- International Festival "Rendezvous with Russia" (2016, Russia, Moscow region)
- International Festival of military-patriotic film "Volokolamsk abroad" (2016, Russia, Volokolamsk)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Konstantin Smirnov was born on 03.05.1982 in Moscow. In 2002 graduated from the psychology department of Moscow State University, in 2018 gradiated from VGIK (All-Russian State Institute of Cinematography).
2015 - CEASEFIRE, documentary
2014 - "MUSCOVITE", short feature film
2012 - "NOT FOOTBALL", documentary
2009 - "KOLYAN", short feature film
2009 - "PUZZLE OF SAD STRINGER", documentary
2008 - "GRANDSON", short feature film