- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 20:01'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Sergey Andreev
written by Ivan Sitnikov, Sergey Andreev
produced by Sergey Andreev, Natalia Gavrilkova
DoP Pavel Emelin
music by Roman Sitnikov, Alexey Ilyukhin, Dmitry Guzhov
sound by Denis Tsukanov
editor Ilya Bakerkin
production designer Marina Maro
cast: Oleg Onishchenko, Maria Glyants, Arina Postnikova, Stas Erdley
The story of a director who is truly in love with his profession. Where does his work on a new project lead our characters?
- Moscow International Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- International Film Festival «East&West. Classics and Avant Garde» (2021, Russia, Orenburg)
- Pune Short Film Festival (2021, India, Pune)
- Kinoproba International Festival-Workshop of Film Schools (2021, Russia, Yekaterinburg)
I wanted to show the life of a director, a person who remains always on the other side of the camera, the way this person is passionate about their work and what is willing to do to make a decent job.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Sergey Andreev was born on 31.11.1980 in Moscow, Russia. Graduated from Film School by Alexander Mitta.
2019 - "Goa. Love Voyage", short film