- year : 2020
- country : Russia
- timing : 18:08'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Semen Ryabukha
written by Semen Ryabukha
produced by Stepan Gavrilov
DoP Teymur Khalikov
music by Anton Syrkin, Timur Karimov
sound by Mark Lebedev
editor Denis Nokhrin
production designer Semen Ryabukha
cast: Demid Vybornykh, Nikolay Larionov, Nikita Manylov
Thief, disguised as a pizza delivery guy, breaks into the unattended apartment. His hopes for fast and easy profit get destroyed the moment he meets the owner.
- Open Film Festival "Kinoshok" (2020, Russia, Anapa)
- International Youth Festival of Television Films and Programs "Telemania", Diploma in the category "INDIVIDUAL" (2020, Russia, Moscow and St. Petersburg)
- Chelkinofest International Short Film Festival, Diploma "Best Screenplay" (2021, Russia, Chelyabinsk)
- Open festival of student and debut films "Saint Anna" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- World Street Film Festival (2021, cities of Russia and the world)
- International Short Film Festival "The Unprecedented Cinema" (2021, Estonia, Maardu, Tallinn)
- KONIK Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Shukshin International Film Festival (2021, Russia, Barnaul)
- Video-art Festival "Black and White Rainbow", 3rd place in the nomination "Short fiction film" (2021, Russia, Togliatti)
- Open Russian Film Festival of Patriotic Cinema "Malaya Zemlya" (2022, Russia, Novorossiysk)
We see this movie as a story about the humans’ limits in order to get some profit. Where is this thin line, that separates breaking the law from the total moral fall? But while we were editing, the story appeared in a new light. We couldn’t expect, how the world will change, how delivery people and lonely people in self-isolation will become heroes of our time. Surprisingly for us, the universal story about evil and good became the story about our reality.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Semen Ryabukha was born on 31.10.1987 in Kostanay, Republic of Kazakhstan. In 2014 graduated from Chelyabinsk State Academy of Culture and Arts in Russia. In 2016 graduated from the Higher School of Cinematographic Excellence in St. Petersburg.
2020 - "Closed doors", short film
2019 - "Neither now nor after"
2016 - "POTENTIAL"
2015 - "18 views of the gulf"
2014 - "The Lullaby"
2012 - "Maria's songs"
2011 - "While I remember"
2010 - "Sign of life"