- year : 2019
- country : Russia
- timing : 24:52'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Yaroslav Ikonnikov
written by Yaroslav Ikonnikov
produced by Vladimir Yasniy
DoP Viktor Ivanov
music by Andrey Kuznetsov
sound by Anna Freydman, Maxim Apanasenko
editor Dmitry Titov
production designer Yakov Uslystiy
cast: Donatas Grudovich, Natalya Pavlenkova, Anastasia Evgrafova, Dmitry Bogdan, Nadezhda Ivanova, Fedor Lipatov
production company: Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Film Directors (VKSR)
The hero tries to help his mother with a financial problem and decides to sell his combo amplifier that is stored at his ex girlfriend's place. But it's not that easy.
- International and Travelling Film Festival CinemadaMare (2019, Italy, Roma)
- Shikshin Russian Film Festival, Diploma "For the most honest movie" (2019, Russia, Barnaul)
- Konik Film Festival (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- Festival of Russian Cinema "Let's Live!" (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- International Festival of Ecological and Social Cinema "Northern Character: Green Screen", Best Fiction Film (2019, Russia, Murmansk, Norway, Kirkenes)
- Student Film Festival "Voznesensky FEST" (2019, Russia, Moscow)
- Young Film Festival "Green Apple" (2019, Russia, Novosibirsk)
- International Short Film Festival "Vision" (2019, Russia, Kemerovo)
- KinoStart International Short Film Festival (2019, Russia, Yekaterinburg)
- International Film Forum “Zolotoy Vityaz” (Golden knight) (2020, Russia, Sevastopol)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Yaroslav Ikonnikov was born on 12.08.1987 in Novokuznetsk, Russia. His first education is a philologist. In 2015 graduated from Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Film Directors (VKSR) as a film director.
At the moment works as a screenwriter and director.
2019 - "Combo Amplifier", short student film / debut
2015 – "Promised Land", documentary