- year : 2022
- country : Kyrgyzstan
- timing : 42:37'
- genre : documentary film
- producer : Ibadilla Adzhibaev
written by Ibadilla Adzhibaev
produced by Ibadilla Adzhibaev
DoP Joldosh Akmataliev
sound by Alymbek Tursunbaev
editor Amanbek Azhimat
cast: Atyrkan Kalymbetova
Kalymbetova Atyrkan, 68 years old, tirelessly works as the head of the feldsher-obstetric station # 10 of the family medicine center of the Jalal-Abad region of the Suzak district. She provides medical assistance to the population living in the villages of Ak-Bulak, Alchaluu and Ak-Terek. For the convenience of receiving medical services for patients, she has been working and living in a FAP for the last 3 years. Atyrkan Kalymbetova's work experience is 50 years.
- International Film Festival about the environment "Form of Life" (202, Russia, Perm)
- Ethnological Documentary Film Festival Kratovo (2022, Macedonia, Skopje)
- Eurasia.DOC CIS Countries Documentary Film Festival (2022, Belarus, Minsk, Smolensk)
- International Festival of Audiovisual Anthropology "Days of Ethnographic Cinema" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Antakya International Film Festival, Special Jury Award (2022, Turkey, Antakya)
- International Documentary Film Festival "Meetings in Siberia" (2022, Russia, Novosibirsk)
- Radonezh International Festival of Films and TV programs (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- ONE Country ONE Film International Festival (2023, France, Apchat, Issoire)
The film tells about a woman who, despite her advanced age, does not leave her post and provides medical care to the population, about her love for her profession.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Adjibaev Ibadylla 02.17.1960 was born in Sulukta, Koltso station. In 1977 he graduated from high school named after Yu. Gagarin in the village of Isfana, Lyailak district. In 1978-80 he served in the ranks of the Soviet Army (GSVG). In 1981 entered the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute, graduating in 1987, specialty "Medicine". In 1987-88 passed medical internship in Osh city. In 1988-90 worked in the Lyailak Central District Hospital as the head of the maternity ward. In 1990-92 studied in clinical residency at the Research Institute of Obstetrics and Pediatrics, Bishkek. In 1995-97 completed a full course of practical psychologist of the Kyrgyz National University. In 1992-2002 worked as a doctor in the Department of Radio Gynecology of the Kyrgyz National Institute of Oncology and Radiology. From 1997 to the present, he is the director of the LLC of the newspaper "Be healthy!" From 2015-17 studied at the workshop of Temir Birnazarov of the Tazar film company.
2022 - "Doctor apa", documentary
2018 - "Teacher", documentary