- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 13:27'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Alexander Perkov
- screenwriter and producer : Alexander Perkov,Alexey Tyurikov,Andrey Karasov
- operator : Daniil Zlobin
- composers : Viktor Bosulaev, Mikhail Golikov, Artem Baso
- sound engineer : Konstantin Zaramenskikh,Alina Bikbulatova
- mounting : Alexander Perkov
- production designer : Alla Ponomareva
- cast : Marina Suvorova, Artem Efremov
- production : NORD FILM
At night the woman runs into the bar. What is she looking for? What is she running from? And how will she spend her probably last night?
- Tromsø International Film Festival (2021, Norway, Tromso)
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Festival del Cinema di Cefalù (2022, Italy, Palermo)
The primary basis for the film was the director's and actor's sketches, each having a slightly different content. But in 2018, I was interested in the problem of domestic violence, and how women over thirty become hostages of severe circumstances. We will examine the unfair judicial system, that proves incapable of dealing with domestic violence or acquitting the victims of violence, and even now this system’s rulings eventually ruin people's lives.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Alexander Perkov was born on 06.07.1991 in Arkhangelsk, Russia. In 2012 graduated from the Barents Youth Film Academy.
2021 - "Dream", short film
2022 - "Egoists", short film
2020 - "Puckers", documentary series
2012 - "Elizabeth", short student film \ diploma