- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 11:52'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Andrey Lukyanov
written and produced by Andrey Lukyanov
DoP Dmitry Gerasimuk
music by Sergey Pakhomov, Evgeniy Kukoverov
editor Mikhail Myltsev
production designer Oleg Dorichenko
cast: Sergey Epishev, Sergey Pakhomov, Natalia Garanina, Elena Lebedeva, Daria Naumova, Antony Zherdeev
The scientist Vasily Sokolov raises his family from the dead, and along with them — ressurects all of his family’s old bickering.
- Open-air Film Festival "Kinoles" (2021, Russia, St. Petersburg)
- Kaliningrad Short Film Festival (2021, Russia, Kaliningrad)
- Braunschweig International Film Festival (2021, Germany, Braunschweig)
- Open Russian festival of theater and cinema "Amur Autumn" (2021, Russia, Blagoveshchensk)
- Open Russian film festival of the CIS and Baltic countries "Kinoshock" (2021, Russia, Anapa)
- Europe Film Festival, Best First-Time Director (2021, United Kingdom, London)
- Madurai International Documentary and Short Film Festival (2021, India, Madurai)
- Prize of the National Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Russia "Golden Eagle", Nominee (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Open Russian Festival of Modern and Contemporary Cinema "Alafeiskaya Gora" (2022, Russia, Tobolsk)
- Skepto International Film Festival (2022, Italy, Cagliari)
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- ShorTS International Film Festival (2022, Italy, Trieste)
I see my utmost task in finding my native context and bringing it into the global sphere. Without losing Russian uniqueness, yet staying modern. Talking in the context of a grand philosophical thoughts through the prism of the mundane, private, persona. These paradoxes hide both — comedy and drama.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Andrey Lukyanov was born on 20.12.1976 in Russia. Graduated from Alexandr Gonorovsky's Script Workshop.
2021 - "Greenhouse", short film \ debut