- year : 2022
- country : Russia
- timing : 22:25'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Anastasia Kozyar
written by Anastasia Kozyar
produced by Maria Fedotova
DoP Gleb Romashchenko
music by Ivan Melnikov
sound by Artem Lungullo
editors Dmitry Firsov, Alexey Malinovsky
cast: Isa Mustafaev, Aliya Khuzyasheva, Oleg Kamenshchikov, Olga Khiteeva, Victoria Sid
production company: Film School «TSEH»
After the death of the mother, the father begins to drink and take out all the aggression on his son – Mark. Mark's best friend falls in love with him, but the hero cannot reciprocate. Mark is struck by the loss of his mother, loses himself completely and begins to dress in her clothes.
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Cinema Kids International Film Festival (2022, Russia, Saint Petersburg)
- International Film Festival of Amateur and Professional Films "Young Cinema Age" (2022, Russia, Krasnodar)
- Moscow International Film Festival (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Super International Teenager Film Festival (2022, Romania, Bucharest)
- Author Short Film Festival "Hazelnut", Special Prize (2022, Russia, Moscow)
The film touches upon the problems of bullying, alcoholism, domestic violence, unanswered love, rejection by society. But the main idea of the film is the loss of mother's love and love in the family. Throughout the film, we see how the main character tries to cope with this loss. He finds the very lost love of his mother in her clothing, putting it on he finds peace and feels free. But the society does not accept it. This film shows acute social problems that need to be discussed, and we see how they affect a person.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Anastasia Kozyar was born on 09.05.2006 in Moscow, Russia. Currently, she is a student of the 9th grade at school and at the Film School «TSEH».
2022 - "I Am Her", short film / school work
2021 - "Prykrasnaya Pryntessa", short film / school work