- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 24:59'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Konstantin Soldatov
written by Alexey Petrushin, Konstantin Soldatov, Leonid Kletz
produced by Leonid Kletz
DoP Andrey Gorlachev
sound by Alexey Petrushin
editor Tatiana Yushchenko
cast: Julia Aug, Dasha Shikhaleeva, Philip Gubanov, Rostislav Khomutov, Sofia Sitnova, Vladislav Yarygin, Ilya Popov, Yuri Drozhanov, Anastasia Ivashkina, Marina Glushenkova, Elvira Nezhelskaya, Alexander Zabrodin, Roman Lagutin, Andrey Kapalin, Leonid Kletz, Olga Senik
production company: MTI Film
The film is based on the play by Ekaterina Dorn And We Laugh. The story of how real persecution was born from a single innocent joke on a classmate. And the result of the persecution is revenge, revenge that comes with weapons in hand. Blood, tears, remorse - you will practically not see them in the film. There is only a presentiment of tragedy, a hint of reprisals and “the search for the extreme” ... and the teacher, the class teacher, who could change everything, but did not dare, or did not want to.
- Open Russian film festival of the CIS and Baltic countries "Kinoshock" (2021, Russia, Anapa)
- Russian National Auteur Short Film Festival “Artkino” (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- International Festival of Debut Films "Spirit of Fire" (2022, Russia, Khanty-Mansiysk)
- Short Shot Fest (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Kazan International Muslim Film Festival (2022, Russia, Kazan)
The film was shot as part of the project "I am not a Scarecrow!", which has been taking place in Kaluga since 2019 and includes staging performances and filming social videos on the topic of bullying and teenage cruelty.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Konstantin Soldatov was born on 22.03.1980 in Baku, Azerbaijan. In 2001 graduated from Russian Institute of Theatre Arts GITIS as an actor, in 2008 graduated from Russian Institute of Theatre Arts GITIS as a film director.
2021 - "Igor-chair", short film \ debut