- year : 2020
- country : Russia, Tajikistan
- timing : 04:29'
- genre : documentary
- producer : Eradzh Nidoev
written and produced by Eradzh Nidoev
DoP Nikita Valesnev
music by Alexey Volostnykh
sound by Oleg Shitov
editor Katya Kuchumova
We often stop valuing what we have. The director had the idea of creating a social experiment among couples "with troubles", and so to see what would happen if they had to break up for real...
- Moscow Shorts International Short Film Festival (2020, Russia, Moscow
- International Short Film Festival "VISION" (2020, Russia, Kemerovo)
- Madurai International Documentary and Short Film Festival (2020, India, Madurai)
- OKNO International Short Film Festival, Special Jury Prize (2020, Russia, Omsk)
- Festival of Debut Films "Magic of Cinema" (2020, Russia, Moscow)
- Grenzland-Filmtage Selb International Film Festival (2021, Germany, Selb)
- Open festival of student and debut films "Saint Anna" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Deep Fried Film Festival (2021, UK, Cotebridge)
- Northern Character International Film & TV Festival, Special Jury Prize (2021, Russia, Murmansk)
- International Documentary Film Festival "Salt of the Earth" (2021, Russia, Samara)
This story is an attempt to show people that we should value our relationships (surely within reasonable limits). Whatever the relationship is, you have chosen this person for a reason, you have spent so much time with him/her. You have to cultivate a relationship, at least try to do it, and not to give it up just because you are tired of it. It's a message to yourself in the past. I would like to watch this video before I stupidly broke up with a girl I loved and still love, but it's too late already.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Eradzh Nidoev was born on 17.04.1990 in Khujand, Tajikistan. Graduated from M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University as a Journalist and in 2018 - Moscow Film School. Trained in the USA.
2020 - "Last Kiss", documentary
2018 - "Last Night", short film / debut
2018 - "Sunflower", social video