- year : 2021
- country : Russia
- timing : 13:04'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Maria Ivanova
written by Maria Ivanova, Alexey Zyuzin
produced by Maria Ivanova
DoP Vyacheslav Bushin
sound by Pavel Yemelyanov
editor Valery Mishanin
production designer Nikolai Rakitin
cast: Gulnaz Balpeisova, Maxim Sevrinovskiy
production company: Academy of Cinematographic and Theatre Arts n.a. Nikita Mikhalkov
After finding several dead bodies in a hotel room, the maid behaves very strangely. She photographs the details of the murders and sends them to someone, signing each one with the name of a famous movie. Did she kill all these people or is she using the situation to show who the vermin really are?
All of the characters are from completely different social classes and clearly demonstrate a person's indifference to each other because of society's assessment of their "importance". But the main question is who will eventually get the right to live.
- Moscow Shorts International Short Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- MosFilmFest International Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Procida International Film Festival, Honorable Mention (2021, Italy, Procida)
- Pune Short Film Festival (2021, India, Pune)
- Madurai International Documentary and Short Film Festival (2021, India, Madurai)
- Asti International Film Festival (2021, Italy, Asti)
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Maria Ivanova was born on 18.02.1983 in Tver, Russia. In 2011 graduated from St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television as a film director, in 2020 graduated from Academy of Cinematographic and Theatre Arts n.a. Nikita Mikhalkov.
2021 - "Like in the movies", short student film
2019 - "Talk to me, Mom", short film
2019 - "From whom not to run away", short film