- year : 2020
- country : Russia
- timing : 12:31'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Asya Shchuplova
written by Asya Shchuplova
produced by Sofia Baitman
DoP Alexandra Amelina
music by Yulia Vasilyeva
sound by Yulia Vasilyeva
editor Asya Shchuplova
production designer Appolinaria Bulgakova
cast: Andrey Makarov
production company: Institute of Cinema and Television (GITR)
A young scientist who grew up far beyond the solar system arrives on the once-ruined planet Earth, in search of life. This expedition reveals to the scientist shocking historical details that will change his life.
- International Youth Festival of Television Films and Programs "Telemania", Grand Prix, 1st place in the nomination "Best work of a sound engineer" - Yulia Vasilieva, 1st place in the nomination "Best work of a director" - Anastasia Shchuplova, 2nd place in the nomination "Best work of an artist" - Appolinaria Bulgakova (2020, Russia, Moscow and St. Petersburg)
- International Film Festival "Tsiolkovsky", Best Short Film (2021, Russia, Kaluga)
- International Student Film Festival "Concept" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Moscow International Film Festival "Let's Live", Special Diploma (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Minsk International Film Festival Listapad (2021, Belarus, Minsk)
- International Green Culture Festival "Green Fest" (2021, Serbia, Belgrade)
- International Festival of Films and TV Programs "Radonezh" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Student TEFI Awards Russian Television Competition, Finalist (2022, Russia, Yekaterinburg)
- Festival Elles Tournent Dames Draaien (2022, Belgium, Brussels)
- International Environmental Film Festival [FINCA] (2022, Argentina, Buenos Aire)
- Festival of Student Film (2022, Serbia, Belgrade)
- China International New Media Short Film Festival, Finalist (2022, China, Shenzhen)
The main idea of the film is ecology. How serious the consequences of a "non-human" attitude to our planet can be.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Asya Shchuplova was born on 23.10.1996 in Moscow, Russia. Currently, she is a student at the Institute of Cinema and Television (GITR) as a film director.
2020 - «Morpho», short student film
2019 - «Mnema», short student film
2018 - «Object», short student film