- year : 2020
- country : Russia
- timing : 21:30'
- genre : documentary
- producer : Kirill Kosolapov
written and produced by Kirill Kosolapov
DoP Vasily Mishchenko
sound by Sergey Makeev
editor Vasily Mishchenko
“Teacher for Russia” program about the community of concerned people, who change Russian schools for the better every day. Participants in the program - graduates and experts from different areas - make a non-trivial choice: they move to Russian towns and villages to become teachers at local schools for two years. The objective of “Teachers for Russia” is aimed at ensuring that every child could become the author of his or her own life, regardless of where he or she was born or grew up. Thus, the program is intended to level the playing field for children seeking quality schooling, a decent future and the possibility to dream for real.
- Moscow International Film Festival (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Social World Film Festival (2021, Italy, Napoli)
- Kazan International Festival of Muslim Cinema (2021, Russia, Kazan)
- LAMPA International Film Festival of socially oriented short films, videos and social advertising (2021, Russia, Perm)
- International Documentary Film Festival "Salt of the Earth", Winner in the nomination "Russian Cathedral" (2021, Russia, Samara)
- Festival of Social Advertising in Defense of Life and Family «Ladoshka» (2021, Belarus, Minsk)
- International Festival of Films and TV Programs "Radonezh" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- International Christian Film Festival "Nevsky Blagovest" (2021, Russia, St. Petersburg)
- Prize of the National Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Russia "Golden Eagle", Nominee (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- International Orthodox Sretensky Film Festival "MEETING" (2022, Russia, Obninsk)
- Open Russian Film Festival of Patriotic Cinema "Malaya Zemlya" (2022, Russia, Novorossiysk)
The film was made as part of the project "Other people?" - a documentary series about charity and social projects and initiatives, their creators, volunteering in a broad sense, active mercy and participation in the lives of those in desperate need of help.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Kirill Kosolapov was born on 12.08.1980 in Moscow, Russia. In 2002 graduated from the Faculty of Law of Lomonosov Moscow State University. In 2015, his debut film “Other People” was released. He participated in 26 festivals and was awarded 7 prizes.
2020 - “Teacher for Russia” from the cycle "Other people?", documentary
2020 - “Joy of Old Age” from the cycle "Other people?", documentary
2020 - “Warm House” from the cycle "Other people?", documentary
2018 - “Will We?”, short film
2017 - “Thank You”, short film
2015 - “Other People”, short film