- year : 2022
- country : Russia
- timing : 23:36'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Mikhail Komissarov
- screenwriter and producer : Natalia Ivanovskaya,Mikhail Komissarov
- operator : Vasily Kovalevsky
- composers : Daria Shidlovskaya
- sound engineer : Mikhail Komissarov,Vladimir Zelenin
- mounting : Mikhail Komissarov
- production designer : Ekaterina Baryshnikova
- cast : Igor Goppikov, Daria Shidlovskaya, Ivan Zabashta
- production : St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television
How far love will take you to unite with your beloved one? Can real feelings justify betrayal? Bella and Dan prepare do a lot to change and spend one more moment together.
- Short to the Point International Short Film Festival (2022, Romania, Bucharest)
- International Festival of Student Films and Creative Photography "Golden Five", Best Director (2022, Russia, Khimki)
- Pune Short Film Festival (2022, India, Pune)
- Author Short Film Festival "Hazelnut" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
Many years ago, during my first acting class, our teacher told us a story from someone's life about how a family friend and wife purposefully drugged her husband to unconsciousness in order to be together. Years later, the husband found out about this and hanged himself. This story made a strong impression on me. Having already lived through my story, and I had a question: why do people, being in a relationship, but having fallen in love with someone else, don’t leave? Why don’t they let go of the previous relationship (although it would seem that there are no global obligations — for example — children) to be with the one you love. Why is it convenient for everyone to split in two and suffer, while tormenting both new and old relationships?
This is a research film. I endowed the characters with some circumstances that actually aren’t there in real life. In our life, no one understands anything and will never understand, everyone just lives in an unceasing chain of events, suffering; people go on humiliating themselves and their partners. This research film was created in order to find answers to such seemingly simple questions.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Mikhail Komissarov was born on 13.01.1990 in Norilsk, Russia. In 2022 graduated from the St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television as a film director.
2022 - "The principle of faith", short student film