- year : 2020
- country : Russia
- timing : 16:15'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Elena Khimyalyaynen
written and produced by Elena Khimyalyaynen
DoP Tatiana Makovskaya
sound by Elena Khimyalyaynen, Elizabeth Sirina
editor Elena Khimyalyaynen
production designer Daria Skvorcova
cast: Vyacheslav Subrakov, Ekaterina Maslova, Sergey Sharovatov, Alexander Dmitriev
"The way home" is a reflection film about a human life lost in a series of monotonous everyday life. The character has only one way to hear themselves in this nonsense. Perhaps it is from this step that a human being is commencing, and life becomes meaningful.
- One Shot International Short Film Festival (2020, Armenia, Yerevan)
- International Youth Film Festival "Light to the world" (2020, Russia, Rybinsk)
- Festival of New Russian Cinema "Gorky fest" (2020, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod)
- International Short Film Festival "VISION" (2020, Russia, Kemerovo)
- Madurai International Documentary and Short Film Festival (2020, India, Madurai)
- International open youth festival of television programs and films "Telemania" (2020, Russia, Moscow and St. Petersburg)
- Open festival of student and debut films "Saint Anna" (2021, Russia, Moscow)
- Formula Mundi International Film Festival (2021, Germany, Fulda)
- Sguardi Altrove International Women's Film Festival (2021, Italy, Milan)
I believe that the most important thing is to live your life. You don't need to expect anything from the world around you, but to do what you think is right. Don't shift the responsibility on traditions, the boss, the system, parents, etc... Take courage for your actions, for good and bad, and that is the moment when personal experience and repentance come, so your life is well-spent. I think, this problem is relevant at all times.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Elena Khimyalyaynen was born on 09.01.1986 in Novosibirsk. Graduated from Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University and Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Film Directors.
2020 - "The way home", short student film