- year : 2022
- country : Russia
- timing : 15:04'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Leonid Gardash
written by Alexey Petrashevich, Asya Opalinskaya
produced by Ekaterina Fedorkova, Alena Metalnikova
DoPs Mikhail Metalnikov, Semyon Bukhartsev
music by Sergey Farafonov
sound by Vladimir Bogatikov
editor Maria Gardash
production designer Daria Goncharenko
cast: Olga Tumaikina, Konstantin Makhovikov, Georgy Martirosyan, Evgeny Voskresensky, Alexander Nesterov, Alexander Lobanov, Leonid Gardashev, Marina Sochinskaya
production company: Art Masters
The young sculptor wins the national competition and gets the right to erect a monument in his hometown. However, he is faced with local officials who cannot permit the installation of the monument without "appropriate amendments".
- ClujShorts International Short Film Festival (2022, Romania, Cluj-Napoca)
- Rotary International Short Film Festival (ROFIFE), Special Mention (2022, Turkey, Ankara)
- Festival del Cinema di Cefalù (2022, Italy, Palermo)
- Street Cinema Festival (2022, 1000 cities of Russia)
- Vote To Film Short Film Festival (2022, Russia, Crimea)
- Kinoles Open-air Film Festival (2022, Russia, Saint Petersburg)
The film is based on the director's personal pain – on the process of working on one of his films. Each member of the crew was also capable of inserting their storylines and themes into the varying edits.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Leonid Gardash was born on 19.11.1994 in Moscow, Russia. In 2019 graduated from The Russian State University of Cinematography (VGIK) as a film director.
2022 - "The young", short film
2019 - "Conquer the cat or how I fell in love and stopped being afraid of Donald Trump", short film
2018 - "Bifurcation point", short film
2017 - "Naramazovs", short film
2016 - "Outdoor", short film