- year : 2018
- country : Russia
- timing : 14:50'
- genre : documentary
- producer : Nataliya Kalenova
written by Nataliya Kalenova
produced by Dmitriy Yakunin, Philip Abryutin, Nataliya Kalenova
DoP Nikita Karmen
music by Ivan Malezhik
sound by Alexander Chebotarev
editor Georgiy Bayevskiy
cast: Daniil Shelukhin
This story occurred at December 2017. A young woman underwent a lot of blood loss during an emergency birth of twins and an operation called "cesarean section", which caused stress-induced life-threatening cardiomyopathy, contractile dysfunction of the heart (Takotsubo syndrome). In the course of the first day, the patient was transferred from the hospital in an extremely difficult condition by a reanimation brigade to one of the city's on-duty hospitals. During this period, it carries four episodes of clinical death and there is almost no hope for life, the heart stops shrinking. As often happens, due to a coincidence, the doctors of the city hospital, where the patient was, seek help from the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
- Russian Film Festival "Kinoshock" (2018, Russia, Anapa)
- International Film Festival of Socially Oriented Short Films, Videos, and Social Advertising "Lamp" (2018, Russia, Perm)
- International Film Festival "Fathers and Children", Laureate of the 1st Degree (2018, Russia, Orel)
- International Film and TV-program Festival "Radonezh", Special Jury Prize (2018, Russia, Moscow)
- Open Festival of Student and Debut Films "Saint Anna" (2019, Russia, Moscow)
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
Nataliya Kalenova was born on 13.12.1979 in St. Petersburg. In 2002 graduated from Saint Petersburg Art and Industry Academy. In 2010 graduated from Saint Petersburg State University as a journalist. At the moment she is a student of Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Film Directors (VKSR).
2018 - "Victoria", documentary \ student film \ debut