- year : 2022
- country : Kyrgyzstan
- timing : 20:30'
- genre : fiction film
- producer : Amanbek Azhymat
written by Amanbek Azhymat
produced by Asel Zaripova
DoP Avtandil Batyrbekov
music by Chyngyz Juraev
sound by Kalybek Sherniyazov
editor Amanbek Azhymat
production designer Erlan Omurbekov
cast: Zhenishbek Kangeldiev, Abylai Marat uulu, Baktybek Nurmat uulu, Zhyrgal Ermenbayev, Almaz Bekbotoyev
production company: Kyrgyzfilm Film Studio named after Tolomush Okeev
On the battlefield, a soldier is struck by a bullet, losing his consciousness. When he comes to his senses, he finds himself another world. He meets a Stone Age warrior, a medieval warrior with a sword, and two soldiers - from World War I and World War II. The soldiers from different eras begin to argue with each other about one thing - whose war is more sacred.
- GwangHwaMun International Short Film Festival (2022, South Korea, Seoul)
- Moscow International Film Festival (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Russian Festival of Ethnographic Films "Crimean Frame" (2022, Russia, Crimea)
- Radiant Angel International Charity Film Festival (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- International Adana Golden Boll Film Festival (2022, Turkey, Adana)
- Author Short Film Festival "Hazelnut" (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- KINOSTART International Short Film Festival, Best Director, Best Cinematography (2022, Russia, Moscow)
- Volokolamsk frontier International Festival of Military-Patriotic Films (2022, Russia, Volokolamsk)
- Golden Tower International Film Festival (2022, Russia, Ingushetia, Nazran)
With the development of technology, weapons of mass destruction were brought into the world. Instead of resolving their differences without war, humanity has spent billions of dollars inventing weapons of mass destruction. The death of people around the world, whose lives are claimed by war, was the impetus for the creation of our film. With this film, I wanted to say that if we live without war and if we don’t spend our money on weaponry, the world will change, and hunger and poverty will disappear entirely. Peace and tranquility will finally take its place in the hearts of people.
ABOUT THE FILM DIRECTOR:
Amanbek Azhymat was born on 10.01.1990 in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan. In 2009 graduated from the Bishkek College of Computer Systems and Technologies. In 2013 he took the course of Temir Birnazrov (Director of documentaries and feature films). In 2015 - Amsterdam University of the Arts in Netherlands. In 2016 - International Film School of Young Cinematographers of the CIS and Baltic countries in Moscow.
2022 - "Warrior", short film
2021 - "Ukoy", short film
2016 - "In the spring my dreams will come true", documentary
2014 - "Physical education, gold and the river", documentary